Careers at iVexSol
iVexSol is an exciting workplace where we are changing the future of medicine.
iVexSol has a vibrant and diverse culture of industry thought leaders working collaboratively to deliver transformative technologies to supply lentiviral vector by leveraging the breakthrough achievements of our scientific teams.
Our culture embraces creativity, teamwork, and learning to accelerate development and career advancement within our organization. We operate a brand new, state of the art facility with segregated Cell and Analytical Development Laboratories, Vector Upstream/Downstream Development, and Cleanrooms for manufacturing, employing the most current technology.
We offer the following to all employees:
- 100% Company-funded medical benefits
- 100% of premiums and plan deductible paid for individuals or family
- PPO: Tufts Carelink Advantage HDHP 3000, or HMO: Tufts Advantage DHMO 2000
- Dental and Vision Plans available (optional)
- Four weeks Paid Time Off, plus one-week annual winter shutdown
- 401k Retirement Plan with customizable investment options
- Short Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance available (participation optional)
- 128 Grid Shuttle Service from Alewife Train Station to Lexington Site
- On-site, indoor bike room to store/lock your bike up with showers/lockers and easy access to the Minuteman Bike Trail
- On-site Peloton Bike and Rowing Machine
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) administered by Optum offered to all employees and their dependents
- Training and Development program that offers 5,000+ self-paced courses and 25,000+ books in online, audio and summary formats
- Consumer discount/rewards program (including cell phones & cell phone plans) through MarketPlace
- Compliance, Environment, Safety, and Career Development training